45 Min Neuro-Somatic: Anxiety Relief 1 | Elisabeth Kristof
Feel Good • 47m
Join Elisabeth Kristof, founder of Brain-Based Wellness, for a workshop that works directly with the body and nervous system to resolve anxiety, overwhelm and burn out. Using practical neuro-somatic tools we will regulate the nervous system, calm the body and help create presence in the mind. Then we will use somatic practices to release stress and emotions that are at the root of the anxiety pattern.
In this workshop you will:
- Get a way to assess and reassess what helps you create positive change, peace and presence in your nervous system
- Get practical, actionable tools you can use anytime to stop anxiety and overwhelm
- Do a powerful EFT tap to release stress and emotions that are causing anxiety and overwhelm
- Do somatic practices to complete the stress cycle and re-regulate the nervous system and body
- Get a deeper understanding of how the nervous system works and how to work with it for REAL deal self-regulation
- Build a toolkit to stop stress and anxiety from the body up
- Learn how to stop having to try to think your way out of stress and instead create instant change
- Start to become the expert of your own nervous system
- Develop a daily practice of training your nervous system for resilience and stress relief
Meet the Instructor: Elisabeth Kristof, MA, is an expert in nervous system health for trauma resolution and behavior change. She is the founder of Brain-Based Wellness, an online platform that trains the nervous system and body to resolve old patterns, improve performance and increase well-being. She is co-host of the Trauma Rewired podcast that explores the neurology of complex trauma. Elisabeth is a certified applied neurology and somatics practitioner who has been in the wellness industry since 2007. She works with entrepreneurs, athletes, leaders and creatives to improve resilience, manage stress and regulate emotions through intentional, science-based brain training. Her research and work with hundreds of clients taught her that healing and change must occur in both the body and the mind, that each body, mind, and nervous system is unique, and most
importantly, that with the right tools, we are all capable of healing. She is also the founder of Neuro-Somatic Intelligence Certification, an ICF-accredited course
that teaches leading-edge, somatic coaching that creates client transformation from the body to the brain. Learn more about Elisabeth's method here: https://brainbased-wellness.com/ and https://neurosomaticintelligence.com/
Up Next in Feel Good
Snacktime | Anxiety Talk with Anne Jo...
Join Elizabeth, Dale, and NYC therapist Anne Josephson to discuss mental health, and so many related lifestyle choices that help to improve someone’s everyday functioning. Some of the topics we'll discuss include timeline pressures, anxiety surrounding big life changes, various types of therapy, ...
30 Min Yoga + Pilates 1 | Madeline Power
Class Description: Challenge your body and mind with sculpting sequences with 30 min full body yoga and pilates flow.
Optional Equipment: Light Weights | Ankle Weights
Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7slcjg8o5YtRYDFNhUQCgA?si=6338bf8161ec4768
Meet the Instructor: Madeline ...
35 Min Barre 1 | Grace Freyre
Class Description: Get ready for an under 40 minute steamy and spicy barre workout. During these 35 minutes you can expect to warm-up the body, burn the core through a plank series, strengthen the arms with push-ups, tricep dips, and a standing arm series, closing with a standing chair series.